- 18 Sep, 2018: keynote talk by Prof. Wil van der Aalst, talk title: Responsible Data Science in a Dynamic World (talk open to the public, supported by the City of Poznań).
- 19 Sep, 2018: keynote talk by Dr. Jan Camenisch, talk title: The Pros and Cons of Blockchain for Privacy. (talk open to the public, supported by the City of Poznań).
- 20 Sep, 2018: keynote talk by Prof. Leslie Valiant, talk title: What Needs to be Added to Machine Learning? (talk open to the public, supported by the City of Poznań).
- 21 Sep, 2018: keynote talk by Shamika N. Sirimanne, talk title: Harnessing Frontier Technologies for Sustainable Development.
- Invited talks at multiple conferences, see details.
- A short video from Leon Strous, IFIP Past President, IFIP Honorary Member
- Watch a short video with prof. Robert Wrembel - Faculty of Computing, Poznan University of Technology Prof. Wrembel is co-organizing a World Computer Congress in Poznan.
- We are proud to announce that Dr Ralf-Detlef Kustche will have invited talk at WCC 2018 in Poznan. His talk title: Why Models (NOT Data) are the 'gold of the information age'! Ralf-Detlef Kutsche is Academic Director at TU Berlin/Faculty 4 EE&CS, DIMA group (Database and Information Management). His main research topics are model-based software and data integration in heterogeneous and distributed settings, and semantic data integration, based on ontologies.
- There is a short message for you from Hiba Khalid who is data science researcher from Pakistan and currently she is studying at Poznan University of Technology. She will participate in WCC 2018 in Poznan because it will bring her closer to her experimentation. Take a look on video below!
World Computer Congress in Poznań, Poland
- The Congress combines content from industry and research, providing a place for integrating these two sectors as well as offering an opportunity to showcase and discover innovative ideas
- The content ranges from the latest international research achievements, to leading commercial and industry-focused advancements
- WCC provides a unique opportunity to share with and listen to world-renowned experts in research and industry
- An important part of WCC are keynote and invited talks by world-class researchers and leading IT practitioners
- WCC comprises keynote talks, invited talks, regular presentations, panels, workshops, discussions, and contests
- The main topics of the Congress include: Security and Privacy, Data Science, Big Data Management and Analysis, Enterprise Information Systems and Database Technologies, the Internet of Things, Entertainment Computing, Social Aspects of Information Technologies, and the History of Computing
The conference will be held at the Campus of Poznan University of Technology, Lecture and Conference Center.
More information here.
WCC 2018 has started!